The Madisonville-Hopkins County Board of REALTORS®, Inc. is the local organization of REALTORS® associated with the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and the Kentucky Association of REALTORS®, whose purpose is:
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced
- To further the interests of home and other real property ownership
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in this community with the Kentucky Association of REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein
- To designate, for the benefit of the public, individuals authorized to use the terms REALTORS® and REALTORS® as licensed, prescribed, and controlled by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
REALTORS® is the distinctive and exclusive designation for individuals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics. As such it serves to identify and distinguish those members from all other persons engaged in real estate activities. The term denotes business competence and high standards of business conduct.
Madisonville Hopkins County Board of REALTORS® is proud to partner with
Kentucky REALTOR® Institute to bring our members premier online education!
Click on the link below to access the online courses.
MHCBOR - Opening Doors in Our Community.......