I was born and raised in Columbus, Georgia. After I graduated high school, I served five years in the U.S. Navy. I continued my education during and after my service in the Navy, which includes a degree in Management from the University of Maryland and a degree in Environmental Science from Rutgers University. Prior to my career in real estate, I worked as an environmental consultant for various commercial real estate companies, developers and financial institutions.
I have been a full-time Realtor licensed in Georgia and Alabama since February 2000. I was with Coldwell Banker for 16 years. I moved my license to Keller Williams in April 2016 and then to Remax in January 2018.
My goal is to provide my clients with exceptional service and communication before, during, and after the closing.
My accomplishments as a Realtor include:
- Graduate of the Georgia Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Accredited Seller's Representative (ASR)
- E-Pro Certified
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Certified Military Specialist
- Served as a Local Director of the Columbus Board of Realtors
- Member of the Columbus Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence
- 2001 Recipient of the Columbus Board of Realtors Rookie of the Year
- Ranked in the top 8% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Nationwide
- Coldwell Banker Master Agent Certified