MLS Committee Description:
1. Inform membership of the value of accurate data to membership and the public.
2. Review and recommend field and other changes.
3. Reviews recommendations from the MLS Users for possible adoption.
4. Report feedback/input from membership to staff as it relates to rules, fields, and MLS system information.
5. Participate and schedule NAVICA MLS training.
6. Be familiar with RESO and the RESO Data Dictionary.
7. Review MLS Policies & Procedures and MLS Policies & Fines.
8. Develops and enforces procedures and governing rules.
9. Knowledge of syndication, Listhub, etc.
10. Confidentiality of issues pertaining to members or staff.
11. All committee meetings will be held at the Association office. Time of such meetings will be arranged with the Association Executive to assure availability of meeting space.
12. Submit a written, signed and dated year-end report, to include the following, if applicable: a. Budget recommendation for the coming year; b. Summary of the year’s activities; c. Recommendations for successors
The Board of Directors shall review and approve all proposed changes to the MLS/NAVICA system.