Entry Fee: $30.00 (after 2/18/19 $35.00)
- Groups/Teams of 6 or more $25.00 if registered by 2/18/19!
- Entry fee includes a custom t-shirt, post race refreshments, raffle tickets, awards and official race results.
(Race management by Junction 311 Endurance Sports)
T-shirts by Triad Pawprints, Post Refreshments
Awards and Prizes:
Prizes announced soon!
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female overall finishers and top 3 pets.
- Age Group awards will be presented to the top male and female finishers in the following groups: 10 and under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60-older.
- Other Pet Prizes!
Additional Race Information
Early Packet Pick-up
- Coming Soon
- Please NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES for safety of runners.
- Runners and runners with dogs will line up in front of walkers. Please look for signs.
- 9:00 AM - On-site Registration Opens
- 9:30 AM - Our "photo booth" will be setup for you to drop in and get your individual, group or pet shot.
- 9:30 AM - Raffle Open: You will receive 2 free raffle tickets with your registration! Additional tickets available for purchase.
- 9:50 AM - LPIA Alumni Group photo!! We would love to get a group photo featuring our previous adopted pups and their awesome parents.
- 10:30 AM - Race will start on paved Greenway.
- 11:45 AM - Recovery food, Runner/Walker/Pet Awards, Prizes and Raffle announcements.
Raffle: You will receive 2 free raffle tickets with your registration!
Put your name & phone number on the back and place in the bowls of the items you would like to win, located at the LPIA table at the race.
Additional raffle tickets are available for $2.00 each, 6 for $10.00.
Raffle items offered:
- Coming Soon
Our "photo booth" will be setup for you to drop in and get your individual, group or pet shot.