Real Estate One
• Licensed since 1979
• Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI) - 1979
• President, Permian Basin Board of Realtors - 2001
• Realtor of the Year - 2002
• Texas Association of Realtors Director - Region 6
• Regional Vice-President, Region 6 -Texas Association of Realtors
• TAR Executive Board
• Graduate of the University of Texas at Austin - B.S. in Education
• Sustaining member of The Junior League of Midland, Inc.
• Founding Director of The George W. Bush Childhood Home, Inc.
• Member - Permian Basin Assn of Realtors, Texas Assn of Realtors,
National Assn of Realtors
• Midland resident since 1975
• Former Teacher - Midland Independent School District
• Married to George Tucker since 1972
"Sharing the excitement of assisting customers and clients find their perfect home is a privilege...watching their families grow and thrive is a great joy...assisting the next generation with their home-buying needs is definitely thrilling."