Florida Realtors®/Florida Bar Contract Writing Review
At the end of this course the students will be able to:
- Identify contracts that need to be in writing to be enforceable
- List the exceptions to the Statute of Frauds
- Identify the different types of contract classifications
- Explain the breakdown of the full purchase price and on which line to place each amount.
- Explain the disclosures required on the contract
- Explain the financial ramifications required by Inspection Clauses
- Identify the different riders needed as attachments to the contract
- Identify the information needed to fill in all of the blanks in the contract
- List the parties and the proper signatures needed to make a binding contract
- List 5 of the 28 Riders in the Comprehensive Rider.
- Identify what a back-up contract is and use of rider
- Explain the use for the "AS IS" Rider
- Explain the reason for using the "Insulation Rider"
- Explain the contingency for the "Sale of Buyer's Property
No Cost to Primary and Secondary Members
MLS Only Members & Non-Members: $30.00