3 hours CE
Want to be able to find all listings that match your search parameters? Take this course and learn how.
MLS Advantage allows participating boards and members to share available MLS listings across the state of Florida.
Property listing information can be auto populated from MLS Advantage directly into contracts in Form Simplicity.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Successfully navigate around the web-based search engine.
• Identify system requirements to ensure a reliable platform.
• Effectively perform specific types of searches to include features your clients find desirable while eliminating undesirable features.
• Effectively utilize the various map search tools to pinpoint properties within the client’s desired geographical area.
• Manage the Map and List results.
• Manage the reporting queue.
• Generate reports for printing or emailing to clients.
• Set up a search to be automatically emailed to clients.
• Add clients to the customer database for use in a comparative market analysis or a saved search.
• Set up the basic comparative market analysis default information.
• Create a comparative market analysis along with reports that can be emailed to clients for them to view and print.
• Edit Agent and Office Information.