|Description:||Learn from three experts all about conservation easements and land trusts:
- What is a conservation easement?
- How is a conservation easement created?
- What effect does one have on the landowner's use of the land, and what rights does he give up?
- What is a land trust?
- What are a land trust's responsibilities regarding an easement?
- What role has MALT played in our mountain community?
- Learn about the federal tax deduction and state credit for grantors, and the rational behind them.
- How does the existence of a conservation easement affect land value?
- How is the land itself appraised after an easement is placed on it?
|Comments:||Sponsored by Harry Foster, Inspectrum Inspections|
|Time:||1/29/2020 9:00:00 AM to 1/29/2020 11:00:00 AM|
|Address 1:||Bergen Park Fire Station|
|Address 2:||1802 Bergen Parkway Evergreen ,CO 80439|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Contact Phone:||(303) 674-7020|
|Education Credit Hours:||2|
|Name:||Jeanne Beaudry, Jessica Jay, Jody Barbour|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.