Maximize Workflow Efficiency - 2CE
Thursday, April 20th - 11:30 to 1:30
Live class - Instructor, Kaz Cisowski
This Form Simplicity class will teach you how to make the most of Form Simplicity to increase your productivity. All tasks for this course are hands-on and designed to help you save time and use the program in the most effective way possible. After taking this class you will be able to:
• Learn time saving integrations to streamline their workflow within the Form Simplicity program.
• Create tasks that must be completed on a regular basis for certain types of transactions by applying those tasks as part of a checklist and include the checklist in a template for that transaction type.
• Create a task list templates set up for each types of transactions which provides a list of things you need to do, or documents you need to gather to complete a deal.
• Use a time-saving feature which allows certain forms and/or files to be copied from an existing forms package to create a new forms package. There is no need to create a forms package from scratch.
• How to utilize the collaboration paperless feature which will allow outside parties and clients to add negotiation comments to the shared forms and files and the real estate agent will easily track negotiation comments from all parties and keep all the information together in the transaction real time.
• In the case where a sale falls through, an agent can use a time-saving feature which allows them to select certain forms and/or files from the transaction and copy them to a new transaction. There is no need for the agent to create a transaction from scratch.
• Agents who work in teams have the ability to share individual transactions with other agents on the team and have the ability to set sharing permissions.
• Have the ability to improve the storage and organization of important real estate documents and files in Form Simplicity; i.e., eFaxes, completed eSigns, and Emails stored in one place. For example, it like having an electronic file cabinet “in the cloud.”