Friday, April 3rd - 9:30 to 11:30
2 iCE - Instructor, Cynthia DeLuca
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Define different characteristics that make up different generations.
2. Understand how influences, during time, alter generational thoughts.
3. Interpret how technology influences the Z Generation.
4. Understand how to prepare their business, advertising, training, work environment and customer experience to adapt to the future generation.
5. Verify that the customer has the best experience possible in the purchase or sale of their property through techniques implemented to compliment their generation and influential traits.
|Time:||4/3/2020 9:30:00 AM to 4/3/2020 11:30:00 AM|
|Address 1:||78 11 Street Apalachicola ,FL 32320|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education Course Code:||2775|
|Education Course Number:||4/2020|
|Education Course Description:||Millennials|
|Education State CE Hours:||2|
|Education Course Start:||4/3/2020|
|Education Course Completion:||4/3/2020|