|Type:||Hot Trending Topics|
|Description:||SORRY, CLASS WAS POSTPONED.|
Getting caught in complaints and conflicts is a dead end. Taking on the perspective of “crisis” drives you to decisions that lead to your most effective self at home and at work.
Receive a professional and personal reboot for 2018 - compliments of the Central Pasco Association of Realtors. For a value-packed workshop join Michael Parise, author of "Life Interrupted: Taking Charge After Everything Has Changed", a popular Tampa speaker, executive life coach, and spiritual director.
Michael Parise will teach you that crisis can be a good thing, the damaging effects of complaining, and the quickest path toward resolving difficult tasks and relationships.
You will learn:
1. The significant difference between conflict and crisis.
2. How crisis enables us to grow and use our emotions more intelligently.
3. To move beyond fear, complaint, and judgment better to serve your clients, family, and self.
Plan to join us for the last of 3 valuable sessions presented by Michael Parise:
- Tues. January 30, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. "Change That Drives Success: Take charge of change before it takes control of you"
- Tues. February 27, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. "Overcome Being Overwhelmed: You are NOT a victim of your home and work"
- Tues. March 27, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. "From Conflict to Crisis to Resolution: The right decisions get the job done!"
|Time:||3/27/2018 10:00:00 AM to 3/27/2018 11:30:00 AM|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education Course Start:||03/27/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||03/27/2018|
|Phone Number:||813-444-9641 / 813-449-3904|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.