|Type:||Continuing Education Courses/Programs|
|Description:||You did it - passed a classroom and state exam that allows you to now practice real estate. So what is next?|
As a newly licensed agent, there is so much knowledge to comprehend, recall and apply. This course has been designed to set you up to
succeed by answering some of the most important questions to get you started in your new career. The information will be divided into five sections: Corporation Entities and the Business Plan; Mortgage Financing 101; Home Construction, Architecture and Inspections; The Art of Working with Sellers and Buyers; and Title 101.
In this course you will learn:
• Establish a higher level of competency and understanding of applied real estate terms.
• Understand the choices to be made when setting up your personal business.
• Explore the benefits of a business plan and how to create an effective plan.
• Learn how to professionally guide your customers through the many aspects of the financing process.
• Utilize proven steps to take to avoid pitfalls in the financing process for your clients.
• Understand what your clients are looking for by learning the basics of architectural features.
• Understand the inspection process and how it affects your client.
• Obtain an overview of working with Sellers and Buyers
• Explore the importance of establishing real estate partnerships with supporting professionals.
• Understand the title process.
• Realize which professional does what after an executed contract.
State-approved course with 4-hours of CE credits. Punctuality and full attendance are required to obtain CE credits.
Instructor: Ann R. Thompson, Florida Realtors approved instructor.
|Comments:||State-approved CE course with 3-hours of credits.|
|Time:||8/16/2018 9:30:00 AM to 8/16/2018 12:30:00 PM|
|Address 1:||CPAR Headquarters|
|Address 2:||2009 Osprey Lane Lutz ,FL 33549|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education Course Start:||08/16/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||08/16/2018|
|Name:||Ann R. Thompson|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.