|Type:||Continuing Education Courses/Programs|
|Description:||ATTENTION: R.E. Brokers & Agents,This class is a MUST!|
Like all other business transactions, real estate has the potential to be risky business. All Realtors® want to manage risk as adequately as possible, and this course will speak to and help agents avoid the most common risks associated with the ownership of a Brokerage firm and the practice of real estate sale.
In this course you will learn:
This course is approved for 3-hours of CE credits. Punctuality and full attendance are required to receive credits.
- Know the content of a good policy manual, identify those issues of greatest liability;
- Segregate areas of risk between a salesperson and a Brokerage firm given a specific scenario,
- Instruct other workgroup participants on the appropriate steps to meet FS 475 requirements,
- Define the Agency options available to Florida licensees,
- List the steps required and timeline requirements to file an escrow disbursement request with the Division of Real Estate,
- Segregate between illegal kickbacks and legal rebates
Check-in & Lunch: 12 p.m.
Course: 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Instructed by Phillip "Phil" Riek, CIPS
|Time:||9/11/2018 12:30:00 AM to 9/11/2018 3:30:00 PM|
|Address 1:||CPAR Headquarters|
|Address 2:||2009 Osprey Lane Lutz ,FL 33549|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education State CE Hours:||3|
|Education Course Start:||09/11/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||09/11/2018|
|Name:||Phillip "Phil" Riek|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.