|Type:||Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Training|
|Description:||Register for this class by clicking HERE and select "signup". |
Important: This class should only be taken after the MLS Basic class. It does not satisfy the MLS Basic requirement for new agents or offer Continuing Education credits.
Time: 2 Hours
Format: in-person class
What you’ll need: your laptop or tablet
iMapp is a one-stop-shop for property information! In this lab-style class you’ll learn how to:
Note: MLS classes are regularly held at Central Pasco Association of Realtors on the fourth Wednesday of each month. See CPAR's Calendar for future programs at www.CentralPascoRealtors.org.
- Research any property in Florida.
- Find owner information, property characteristics, FEMA data, valuation trends, deeds and other public record filings, comparable tax and MLS sales, demographics and more.
- Explore market statistics down to the subdivision.
- Developed focused farm lists.
- Create highly targeted farm lists and print mailing labels.
- Find expired listings in your farm area.
|Comments:||Register at gopherit.mfrmls.com.|
|Time:||8/29/2018 1:00:00 PM to 8/29/2018 3:00:00 PM|
|Address 1:||CPAR Headquarters|
|Address 2:||2009 Osprey Lane Lutz ,FL 33549|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Contact:||My Florida Regional MLS|
|Contact Phone:||(407) 960-5300|
|Education Course Start:||08/29/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||08/29/2018|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.