In this Session you will learn the in’s and outs of Google Plus and its connection with YouTube’s potential for getting on the first page of Google. Covered Course Work:
- Your Profile: Learn the basics of navigating Google Plus and YouTube profiles
- Google Plus Basics: Every realtor should have a google plus account learn why it’s so important
- The marriage: The best features of google and YouTube and how to get you’re listing on the first page of google for free.
- Listing Videos: Learn how to build listing videos with windows movie maker.
"Tech Talk" is a hands-on learning experience with an expert social media presenter and technical assistants present to assist you during each session. Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptop computers or mobile tablets to each session for a true hands on experience. Each attendee will be presented with a course completion certificate at the end of each session. This series of trainings are scheduled on a monthly basis and sponsored by Absolute Home Mortgage Corporation (AHMC).
"Tech Talk" Upcoming Classes:
DISCLAIMER: This program is presented as a benefit to members of the Central Pasco Association of Realtors (CPAR) and not as an endorsement of products/services and cannot guarantee information provided.
- July 26: Instagram vs Pinterest – Build your online brand
- August 23: Become a Social Media Expert – Maximize your time and effort
- September 18: Apps & Mobile Devices- The best apps for Agents to use right from their smart phone.
- October 16: Video Blogging – Video the Next Generation of Real-Estate Marketing
|Comments:||Required: Bring your own laptop or mobile tablet|
|Time:||6/21/2018 10:00:00 AM to 6/21/2018 12:00:00 PM|
|Address 1:||CPAR Headquarters|
|Address 2:||2009 Osprey Lane Lutz ,FL 33549|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education State CE Hours:||FL|
|Education Course Start:||06/21/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||06/21/2018|
|Name:||Shawn Mortgage AHMC|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.