|Type:||Lunch & Learns|
- Wells Fargo Technology updates and the loan process-from pre-approval through loan closing,
- Wells Fargo product and program updates for first time homebuyers,
- The Union Plus program available with a mortgage from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (should be timely given the recent stop n shop strike).
Our guest speaker will be Real Estate Attorney Lawrence Garfinkel and he will be speaking about timely updates to settlement services in the current market, including:
- The importance of working with settlement agents who know real estate settlement services thoroughly,
- Why knowledge of all current regulations and lender closing processes help ensure a secure and smoother closing process,
- Strategies to prepare homebuyers for the real estate closing process.
|Time:||5/16/2019 11:30:00 AM to 5/16/2019 1:30:00 PM|
|Address 1:||Mid-State Training Room ,CT 06489|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.