Johnson Home and Land
226 East Main
Lovell, WY 82431
Questions to Ask When Choosing Your REALTOR®
Make sure you choose a REALTOR® who will provide top-notch service and meet your unique needs.
· How long have you been in real estate sales? Sarah and Lisa have a combined 26 years in the Real Estate Industry. Sarah has been in real estate since 1994 and Lisa since 2004.
· Is Real Estate Sales your full time job? Yes. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. We are also available evenings and weekends by appointment.
· Do you have special training? Realtors can take additional educational courses that will benefit you. Both Sarah and Lisa are REALTOR® Certified Home Marketing Specialists. They have taken professional courses in Finance, Real Estate Transactions, Fair Housing, Brokerage Relationships, Real Estate Regulations, Farm and Ranch Sales, Commercial Sales, Home Staging, Marketing, Technology, Environmental Hazards, Ethics and Professional Standards.
· What's your business philosophy? What an important question. We are a very committed team of individuals who strive to provide exceptional customer service to our clients and customers. We take what we do very seriously. We help people through what is often a very stressful season of their lives. Your relationship with your REALTOR® is one of trust, and we know trust must be earned and maintained. We deeply respect our clients, and we sincerely put their best interest ahead of our own. Regardless of which party to a transaction we represent, we will be fair and honest with all in the spirit of the Golden Rule.
· What is your company's policy on representation? (See additional page on Seller & Buyer Agency)
· How many homes did your real estate brokerage sell over the last 5 years? Our combined total of 247 sales averages 49 transactions annually.
· How will you keep me informed about the progress of my transaction? How frequently? This is your decision. Do you want updates weekly or do you prefer not to be bothered unless there's a hot prospect? We customize our service to you based on your wishes. Tell your agent how often and how you prefer to be contacted (by phone, e-mail, etc.)