Flournoy & Calhoun Realtors
IMPORTANT UPDATES RELATED TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
In an abundance of caution during this unprecedented time and until further notice, our lobbies are closed to foot traffic, unless you have an appointment, in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. While we remain working, this does mean that some adjustments must be made. Information varies by department on this, so please see below for specific departments.
- No key check out
- Leases signed by appointment. A brief health/travel screening will be conducted prior to admittance to our office to minimize the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus.
- Only Emergency Work Orders will be handled at this time.
- You can still apply for a property online.
- You can still pay online. If you have not already signed up to do this, or need assistance, please call 706-323-2331. We encourage you to do this earlier rather than later as we anticipate a larger than normal number of people signing up.
- You can still put payments through the slot. You can include a request for a receipt to be emailed to you if you provide an email address, as they will not be handed out.
- If you wish to see a property, please call 706-323-2331 to arrange a showing.
- Speaking with your/an agent will be done in the office by appointment only until further notice. They are still available via phone and email as normal.
- If you know who your agent is, but have misplaced their contact information, you can either call 706-327-1990 for assistance or visit http://bit.ly/3bafVok to find your agent’s contact information.
- If you are looking for available properties, you can click http://bit.ly/2U0HP0u to see all of our listings. If you don’t see something that you like, but would like help looking for a home (buyer representation) you can call 706-327-1990 for assistance.
Commercial Sales & Rentals:
All Commercial Agents will be available for business, but not in our office.
If you are a commercial tenant, we strongly encourage you to make payments online. If you are not already signed up to pay online, please call us at the office at 706-327-1990 for directions on how to sign up. We also anticipate a larger than normal number of people signing up and encourage you to do this sooner rather than later.
While we are still working in the office, you may put your payments through the slot at the side of the door. You may also receive a receipt this way. In the event of a government-mandated shut down, we will only be able to process online payments until the shutdown is over.
If you have an emergency and know who you normally talk to, please click this link http://bit.ly/3bafVok for a list of all of our agents and their contact information. If you have an emergency, but do not know who you need to speak with, please call 706-327-1990 for assistance.
We apologize for any inconvenience as we navigate this new and constantly changing situation.
If you do not already follow us on social media, we strongly encourage you to follow us on Facebook for the most recent updates. (Click icon in the top right corner)