If you can imagine strolling under old oaks, sipping on a late afternoon with a beverage under the hum of a ceiling fan on a covered porch, watching the boaters pass by in a distant landscape, visiting with friends on the dock at sunset, and a community of charm and Southern hospitality, then you can imagine Eaton's Crossing.
Eaton's Crossing is a new planned development showcasing some of the area's best builders. The developer writes:
Over one hundred years ago Mr. Charles Eaton created a ferry crossing that would connect Warren County to the outside world. Ironically, one hundred years later the "spirit" of Mr. Eaton's crossing would be our disconnect to the outside world. Our eighty acres of forest and our mile of natural shoreline create the setting of a much slower and simpler time. Our community is a total reflection of the past. Our streets, our homes, our boathouses, our walking trails, and our clubhouse remind you of a time that life seem to flow at a much slower pace. The clocks seem to tick a little slower in our grandparent's house, and that is what drives the theme of Eaton's Crossing.
Property and home features:
• The newest and best of builder upgrades in Jacob Holt style homes
• 30 ft buffer of hardwood trees between the homes and shoreline
• Impressive main-lake views at one of the widest parts of Lake Gaston
• 3 mile walking trail connecting to property amenities
• 20 guest day slips
• private watercraft loading dock and ramp
• five community boathouses with large upper decks for resident use and private covered boat slips
• Eaton's Crossing Club featuring an expansive pool accommodating children and seniors, common space, fire pits, pool deck, and more