2020 Education Committee Chair: Krista Bennett, email@example.com
Education Committee Description:
1. Provide open communication to the membership regarding industry updates and the ever-changing issues from the Texas Real Estate Commission, TAR and NAR.
2. Provide educational opportunities through seminars and other programs that are relevant to the enhancement of the real estate profession.
3. Coordinate quarterly educational meetings for DR’s and managers.
4. Annually review new member’s orientation program.
5. Arrange for monitors as required for Association sponsored programs.
6. Plan and notify members of educational events via the newsletter, website and email.
7. Monthly meetings will be held at the Association office. Time of such meetings will be arranged with the Association Executive to assure availability of meeting space.
8. Submit written reports of any action taken at the conclusion of each meeting. Reports will be given to the Association Executive to be forwarded to the Board of Directors.
9. Submit a written, signed and dated year-end report, to include the following, if applicable: a. Budget recommendation for the coming year: b. Summary of the year’s activities: c. Recommendations for successors