INTERNET SITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
It is not practical for Systems Engineering, Inc. (SEI) to monitor the content of information passing through its network. SEI exercises no
control whatsoever over the content of any information passing through its network and is not responsible for damages customers
may suffer for any reason. The persons and organizations, including SEI customers, who publish materials and information which are
accessible through the SEI network are solely responsible for the content of such materials and information, and are solely responsible
to know and to comply with all laws applicable to the publication of such materials and information. SEI will cooperate with legal
authorities in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil infringements. SEI services are only to be used for lawful purposes.
Customers may not transmit, retransmit or store material in violation of any Federal or state laws or regulations, including but not
limited to, obscenity, indecency, defamation or infringement of trademark or copyright. SEI customers may not, nor may they permit
or assist others to, abuse or fraudulently use SEI products and services, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Pornography: It is illegal under Federal child exploitation statutes to possess, produce, receive, transport or distribute by any
means, including computer, visual depictions of "sexual intercourse" and/or "sexually explicit conduct" involving children. SEI will
not tolerate any use of its products and services surrounding these activities.
- Denial of Service: Knowingly engaging in any activities that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence
attacks) to any user, host or network is prohibited.
- Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distribution of software that attempts to and/or causes damage or annoyance to persons,
data and/or computer systems is prohibited.
- Email / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing
through the SEI network is in violation of this AUP.
- Email Spamming or Mailbombing: Transmitting of unsolicited Email to multiple recipients, sending large amounts of Email
repeatedly to a person to harass or threaten or attempting to use SEI servers as mail drops or name servers for spam will not be
tolerated. Such offenses negatively impact system performance and are an abuse of Internet resources. Each abuse will be
billed at $500 per message/recipient, and may also result in suspension or termination of service.
- Fraudulent Activities: Fraud is an intentional misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent
that the person receiving it will act upon it, or obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to
- Hacking or "Spoofing": SEI will not tolerate any customer of end-user attempting to access any computer resource not
belonging to that user, or attempting to penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in
corruption or loss of data.