Co-Owner Real Estate One
One of Midland's Top Producing Realtors®
since 1983, Sandy possesses a wealth of
experience in listing and selling homes, and
assisting in relocating families to the Midland area.
Sandy's background and accomplishments include
• University of Southern Illinois B/A Education
• Hall of Fame 1996
• "REALTOR® of the year 1991" by Midland Association of Realtors
• 100% Club
• Consistent MLS Multi-million dollar Award Winner
• MLS co-op Champion of the Year 1986
• CRS Designation - Certified Residential Specialist
• GR Designation - Graduate Realtor® Institute
• ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
• Midland Association of Realtors ~ Board of Directors
• Midland Association of Realtors ~ President 1991
Buying or selling a home may be the most significant financial transaction you'll ever make. Just how successful will you be? When you choose Sandy Scott you can feel secure she will do her best to make your move as smooth as possible. After all, you're working with one of the top agents in the business. Sandy Scott has completed hours of advanced study in listing, selling, investment, taxes, and more.
Licensed since 1983, Sandy and her staff at Real Estate One/Midland are ready to satisfy all your Real Estate needs in a dedicated and professional manner.