|Type:||Hot Trending Topics|
|Description:||Do you have trouble saying “no”? ... Do you feel in constant competition at work? ... Are you swamped by debts? ... Are your relationships challenged by your juggling of responsibilities?|
Receive a professional and personal reboot for 2018 - compliments of the Central Pasco Association of Realtors. For a value-packed workshop join Michael Parise, author of "Life Interrupted: Taking Charge After Everything Has Changed", a popular Tampa speaker, executive life coach, and spiritual director.
In this second workshop by Michael Parise, you will learn a simple and effective way to prioritize your responsibilities, find joy at work, and satisfaction at home. You will learn how to strengthen your personal boundaries to feel more balanced and happier.
In this session, you will learn:
1. The importance of your values in defining your boundaries.
2. Five simple steps to maintain healthy personal and professional boundaries.
3. How to prioritize your time so that everyone gets the best out of your talents.
Plan to join us for these 3 valuable sessions with Michael Parise:
- Tues. January 30, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. "Change That Drives Success: Take charge of change before it takes control of you"
- Tues. February 27, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. "Overcome Being Overwhelmed: You are NOT a victim of your home and work"
- Tues. March 27, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. "From Conflict to Crisis to Resolution: The right decisions get the job done!"
|Time:||2/27/2018 10:00:00 AM to 2/27/2018 11:30:00 AM|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education Course Start:||02/27/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||02/27/2018|
|Phone Number:||813-444-9641 / 813-449-3904|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.