|Type:||Commercial RE Courses, Programs and Events|
|Description:||Pasco is on the saddle for growth!|
Join us for an information-packed event featuring nationally renowned Chief Economist Dr. Lawrence Yun of the National Association of Realtors, Chicago, as the Keynote Speaker on national and local economic outlooks - PLUS, a panel of major game-changers that are shaping the future of Pasco County. The National Association of Realtors is the largest trade association in the world with over 1.1 million members, 54 state associations (including Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands) and more than 1,300 local associations.
Major Pasco Development Game-Changers:
Continental breakfast will be served. DOOR PRIZES!!!
- James "JD" Porter: Visionary and Founder of Wiregrass Ranch Pasco developments, including Shops, School Corridor, Housing, Hospitals, and Assisted Living Facilities.
- Heidi Tuttle-Beisner, CCIM: Broker-Owner of Commercial Asset Partners Realty with over twenty years in the brokerage of commercial-investment real estate; recognized as a TOP producer of commercial-investment real estate, including Pasco's Compark 75.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. / Program: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Early Bird Price: $15 CPAR-members / $20 Others (no refunds)
At the door: $25
Presented by the Commercial Committee of the Central Pasco Association of REALTORS with funding from the National Association of REALTORS' Innovative Grant Program and with the support of the following sponsors:
- AB Capital Insurance and Risk Management
- CCIM Florida West Coast District
- Design & Construction Innovations, LLC / DCI Development LLC
- Martinez Law PA
- San Antonio Citizens Federal Credit Union
|Comments:||Location: Pasco Hernando State College, Porter Campus|
|Time:||5/8/2018 9:30:00 AM to 5/8/2018 12:30:00 PM|
|Address 1:||Pasco Hernando State College, Porter Campus|
|Address 2:||2727 Mansfield Blvd Wesley Chapel ,FL 33543-7168|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education Course Start:||05/08/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||05/08/2018|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.