In this session agents will learn the importance of their public facing profiles. In the modern day world of information your fingertips a considerable amount of consumers will research an agent online before deciding to use them. We will explore the best ways to research your own online presence and what the internet may say about you. Covered Course Work:
"Tech Talk" is a hands-on learning experience with an expert social media presenter and technical assistants present to assist you during each session. Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptop computers or mobile tablets to each session for a true hands on experience. Each attendee will be presented with a course completion certificate at the end of each session. This series of trainings are scheduled on a monthly basis and sponsored by Absolute Home Mortgage Corporation (AHMC).
- The Basics: Have you ever googled yourself? What does it say? Can you find yourself? How easy is it for a client to find you?
- Your Public Persona: We all want privacy but in the same respect you can’t be off the grid in business. How do we juggle both? Learn to secure your online profiles and show only what you want to be seen to the public.
- Bad reviews? You can’t always make everyone happy. Learn how to suppress bad reviews and push them to page 2 of search engines.
- Brand Consistency: Your online presence should carry similarly brand basics through all profiles. Learn the basics of testing your online image for consistency.
"Tech Talk" Upcoming Classes:
DISCLAIMER: This program is presented as a benefit to members of the Central Pasco Association of Realtors (CPAR) and not as an endorsement of products/services and cannot guarantee information provided.
- May 31: Online Branding – What does your online presence say about you?
- June 21: Google Plus and YouTube - the Best way to post and share virtual tours
- July 26: Instagram vs Pinterest – Build your online brand
- August 23: Become a Social Media Expert – Maximize your time and effort
- September 18: Apps & Mobile Devices- The best apps for Agents to use right from their smart phone.
- October 16: Video Blogging – Video the Next Generation of Real-Estate Marketing
|Comments:||Required: Bring your own laptop or mobile tablet|
|Time:||5/31/2018 10:00:00 AM to 5/31/2018 12:00:00 PM|
|Address 1:||CPAR Headquarters|
|Address 2:||2009 Osprey Lane Lutz ,FL 33549|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education State CE Hours:||FL|
|Education Course Start:||05/31/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||05/31/2018|
|Name:||Shawn Mortgage AHMC|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.