|Description:||In this session you will learn the best ways to market Open Houses using social media and online marketing outlets. Covered Course Work:
"Tech Talk" is a hands-on learning experience with an expert social media presenter and technical assistants present to assist you during each session. Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptop computers or mobile tablets to each session for a true hands on experience. Each attendee will be presented with a course completion certificate at the end of each session. This series of trainings are scheduled on a monthly basis and sponsored by Absolute Home Mortgage Corporation (AHMC).
- Open House Facebook Events: Learn how to build.
- What tools to use to create a video: What systems should I use to edit my video?
- Post a Video and beat out the top competitors: Post your new video’s to YouTube
"Tech Talk" Upcoming Classes:
DISCLAIMER: This program is presented as a benefit to members of the Central Pasco Association of Realtors (CPAR) and not as an endorsement of products/services and cannot guarantee information provided.
- April 12: Realtor.com and Zillow Hacks
- May 31: Online Branding – What does your online presence say about you?
- June 21: Google Plus and YouTube - the Best way to post and share virtual tours
- July 26: Instagram vs Pinterest – Build your online brand
- August 23: Become a Social Media Expert – Maximize your time and effort
- September 18: Apps & Mobile Devices- The best apps for Agents to use right from their smart phone.
- October 16: Video Blogging – Video the Next Generation of Real-Estate Marketing
|Comments:||Required: Bring your own laptop or mobile tablet|
|Time:||3/22/2018 10:00:00 AM to 3/22/2018 12:00:00 PM|
|Address 1:||CPAR Headquarters|
|Address 2:||2009 Osprey Lane Lutz ,FL 33549|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education State CE Hours:||FL|
|Education Course Start:||03/22/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||03/22/2018|
|Name:||Shawn Mortgage AHMC|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.