|Type:||Commercial RE Courses, Programs and Events|
|Description:||TICKETS MAY BE PURCHASED AT THE DOOR, $25 - subject to seating availability.|
Join us at the 2018 Pasco County Economic Summit to benefit from an economic forecast, learn from government leaders and experts on future development plans, and network with decision makers of this growing economic region. This event is for residential and commercial Realtors and related businesses serving Pasco County and surrounding areas to get an insight on 2018 Market and Economic Trends and how Development will shape and boost the area’s competitive edge and success. So, if you want to have a competing advantage, you need to be at this event.
- Dr. Brad O'Connor, Chief Economist, Florida REALTORS, the state branch of the National Association of REALTORS
Continental breakfast will be served.
- Mayor of Dade City, Camille Hernandez
- Commissioner Kathryn Starkey
- Florida Dept. of Transportation, District 7 Secretary, David Gwynn
- Pasco Economic Development Council, President/CEO, Bill Cronin
- Dept. of Environmental Protection, Director District Management, Mary Yeargan
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. / Check-in 9 a.m. / Program: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Presented by the Commercial Committee of the Central Pasco Association of REALTORS as a member value benefit.
|Time:||2/1/2018 9:00:00 AM to 2/1/2018 12:30:00 PM|
|Address 1:||Porter Campus at Wiregrass Ranch|
|Address 2:||2727 Mansfield Blvd. Wesley Chapel ,FL 33543|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Contact:||Rebecca Lopez, Association Executive|
|Education State CE Hours:||0|
|Education Course Start:||02/01/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||02/01/2018|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.