|Type:||NAR Designations & Certifications|
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
State-approved CE Credits: 7 Hours
Instructor: Phil Riek, Broker Realtor, CIPS,ABR,GRI,RSPS,SRES,TRC,SFR,AHWD,e-Pro,MRP,FMS
LTC, US Army Ret., 2016 Florida Realtors "Education Individual Achievement Award"
Who is MRP for?
The Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification is for real estate professionals who want to work with current and former military service members. The MRP certification program educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
What You Gain
How to Earn It
- Understand the procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
- Ability to provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- Ability to identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- The knowledge of the military relocation process you need to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Ability to explain the basics of VA financing
- Access to the members-only marketing tools and resources
1. Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course.
Cost includes NAR royalty fee, student materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
Check-in at 9 a.m. - Program 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Complete these two 1-hour webinars:
** Once you click this link, press "Playback" and follow the directions on the page to view this webinar.
- CPAR Members: Early Bird: $75 / Before Jan 29, $99.
- Non-Members: Early Bird: $95 / After Jan 29, $119.
*** Click here to download the PowerPoint Presentation of this Webinar.
3. Professional Affiliation: Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
4. NAR Application: Submit the online application plus $195 one-time fee to NAR by clicking here.
For more information, visit the official MRP website by clicking here.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event the class is cancelled due to extraordinary causes, a full refund will be issued to the student. To receive a refund less $25 administration fee, student must notify via email to email@example.com (no phone calls) at least five (5) days before the start of the class.
|Time:||2/6/2018 9:30:00 AM to 2/6/2018 5:00:00 PM|
|Address 1:||Central Pasco Association of REALTORS|
|Address 2:||2009 Osprey Lane Lutz ,FL 33549|
|Member Login:||Click Here to Register|
|Education Course Number:||FREC 0014588|
|Education Course Description:||Expires 3/31/2018|
|Education Credit Hours:||7|
|Education State CE Hours:||FL|
|Education Course Start:||02/06/2018|
|Education Course Completion:||02/06/2018|
|Name:||Phillip "Phil" Riek|
|Not a member? - Click here to obtain User Name and Password.|
Note: Once you obtain a User Name and Password, you do not need to click here in the future. Simply click on the Member Login hyperlink and enter your User Name and Password.