2017 Schedule for Member Luncheons
- (on 2nd Thursdays at Noon at ShoeBooties Cafe unless noted otherwise).
- January 12th Luncheon "Fire, how much at risk are we? What can we do?" Guest speakers were Charles Choplin, NC Forest Ranger; Chad Cook, USFS Ranger; Robin Caldwell, Cherokee County Emergency Management; Maria Hass, Asst. Cherokee County Manager; and John Crist with Building statistics.
*January 24th Professional Standards Class at NE Georgia Board
- February 15th Navica Training at Mountain Lakes Board. Tentative class times: 9:00-10:30, 11:00-12:00, 2:00-3:30
- March 9th - Luncheon. "Economic future of Real Estate" Mr. Yun from NAR
- March 16th- New Member Orientation at MLBOR office from 10:00-11:30 am
- GRI class: Balancing Business Risks & Ethics (days and times TBD)
- May 11th - Affiliate EXPO & Picnic at Hackney Warehouse and Town Pavillion & River Walk Trail. From 12:00-2:00 pm. Homes4NC and NC Homeowner Alliance will present progrmas to the public
ALL Affiliate members are invited to participate and to encourage new- member Affiliate to participate
- GRI class: ABC's of Financing (days and times TBD)
- June 8th - Luncheon "Special speakers from: RPAC representatives, Will Martin from Legal Council to give presentation"
- June 15th- New Member Orientation at MLBOR office from 10:00-11:30 am
- August 10TH - Luncheon. Program TBA
- GRI class: Technology Tools & Resources (days and times TBD)
- September 14th - ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING
- September 21st- New Member Orientation at MLBOR office from 10:00-11:30 am
- November 9th-
- December 7th- CHRISTMAS GALA at Hackney Warehouse from 6:00-10:00
* Revisions to the schedule are to be expected and will be posted on our website and notices will be emailed.