Lee A. Haasch
Broker / Owner
(920)743-8888 off. (920)255-0604 cell
As the new owner of Four Sail Realty, I have brought extensive resources to the company. As a life-long native to the Door/Kewaunee county area, I have spent a great deal of time covering all areas of the "
· 1977 graduate of
· B.A. Business Administration, UW-Oshkosh, 1982
· Member Door County Board of Realtors
· 8 years - Marketing & Sales, A & E Building Systems
· 6 years - Owner/GM, Pier 42 Marina
· Member Algoma's Tourism Committee
· Member Algoma's Main Street Committee
· Member UW-Sea Grant's Advisory Committee
· Past board member Algoma Chamber of Commerce
Other Hobbies and Interests......
· 27 years - USCG licensed Captain
· Licensed hunting and fishing guide
· PADI certified scuba diver
· Member of Algoma Lions Club
· Member Algoma Boat Club
· Past-president Algoma-Kewaunee Great Lakes Sport Fishermen
· To be informed, educated, and constantly trained in all areas of the Real Estate Business.
· To treat my clients in the same manor that I would want to be treated.
· To provide quality service to my clients through truth, honesty, and integrity.
· To earn my clients trust and lifelong committment by working hard for them.
· Sell and many properties as I can!
When you list your property with me, you not only get me, but you get the entire Four Sail Realty team. From the moment you put your property for sale, I go to work marketing your listing. Some of the sophisticated marketing tools we use are: yard signs, color real estate magazine advertisements, local news media marketing, custom color brochures, world wide web site advertisements, Door County's Multiple Listing Service and of course me!
"My wife Lisa and I reside in