CHECK THIS WEBSITE FOR OUR OPEN HOUSES
CENTURY 21 On The Lake
Call Now! 434-374-2279
From Buggs Island Lake Vacation Rentals to Custom Clarksville Homes, You can trust our Real Estate Professionals To Find Your Dream Home.
Five Reasons To Buy Real Estate In Or Near Clarksville Virginia
Clarksville Homes For Sale
1. As Virginia's only lake-side town, Clarksville sits on the pristine shores of Kerr Lake. Also known as Buggs Island Lake by the locals, Kerr Lake was created when the Army Corps of Engineers chose to dam the Roanoke River just below Clarksville in the 1950's. With a reservoir of over 50,000 acres, the lake provides plenty of opportunity for fishing and boating activities, including numerous fishing tournaments and boating events.
2. Clarksville Va provides small-town living at it's best. With an in-town population under 1200, the town offers all the charm you would expect from a quaint southern town. Townsfolk line the streets for the annual Christmas and Fourth of July parades, shops are decorated for the seasons and holidays, and smiles and friendly waves are available to all.
3. With so many homes from the 18th, 19th and early 20th Centuries, the downtown Clarksville Va area was officially declared a Historic District on the National Register of Historic Places. Many of the historic homes have been available for sale over the past several years.
4. There are several good reasons why Clarksville has become a haven for retirees. The moderate weather is one and the low cost of living is another. Housing is affordable and property taxes very low..
5. Did I mention the 50,000 acre lake?
To learn more about how you can relocate to Clarksville Virginia contact:
CENTURY 21 On The Lake
412 Virginia Avenue
Clarksville, VA 23927
|Clarksville Va Real Estate includes homes, lake property, commercial property, and land for sale in Lake Country. Houses (Long Term and Vacation Rental) also for rent on and off the Lake.
|Come For A Visit - Stay For A Lifetime!
Welcome to Clarksville, the only Lakeside Town in Virginia. Come and discover our secrets - Spectacular Buggs Island / Kerr Lake for Water Sports and Fishing - Seasonal Festivals - Award Winning State Park with hiking, camping, equestrian - Inviting Downtown Shopping and Restaurants - Mild Climate - Championship Golf
Let Our TEAM Work For YOU!
We look forward to welcoming you to Southern Virginia. We show ALL properties listed by ALL companies. Let us help YOU find your perfect Lake Country home or land.Click MY ACCOUNT to save your favorite listings and searches.